Job Role: Sales Executive
Brand: Lotus Cars
We are looking for an outgoing customer service-oriented sales advisor to join our Dubai team with strong sales background.
Basic Job Functions
- Present & demonstrate the Lotus product range to meet each customers individual requirements.
- To plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the customers visiting the showroom or while on sales call and contribute in achieving the sales targets
- Carry out sales in accordance to pre agreed monthly targets and budgets
- Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department
- Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor effectiveness of marketing activities
- Provide customers with qualified advice on vehicle finance and insurance facilities.
- Participate in seasonal sales campaign and promotions to maximize sales penetration
- Liaise with the bank and insurance companies to obtain favourable deal for the customer and the company
- Responsible to collect and compile market information on various competitive brands
- Comply with administrative requirement company’s policies procedures
- Provide highest degree of customer service and satisfaction at all times
- Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the DMS
- Utilize company’s database for prospecting, repeat sales & referral
- Proper and accurate processing of paperwork & documentation
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by proper qualification.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Know and understand equity and values and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within the luxury sector
- Sales Experience – Automotive preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Good knowledge of sales gained through formal training or work experience
- Attention to details and concern for quality
- Dynamic and proactive personality
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- Valid UAE drivers license