Job Role: CRM & Marketing Assistant
Brand: Adamas Motors
Availability: Full time/Permanent Job
We are recruiting a talented Marketing Assistant reporting to the Group Marketing Manager for our prestige/performance luxury car brands.
- CRM and digital marketing experience essential
- Social media Management
- Experience across multi marketing platforms;
- to include social media, websites, google analytics
- Experience in content creation and editing
- Knowledge in MS Office & Adobe Photoshop
- Marketing qualification preferred
- Assistance with quarterly and adhoc campaigns across all marketing platforms including press, print, digital, social media & events.
- Effective campaign monitoring, tracking and analysis of all CRM marketing activities.
- Ability to run adhoc tailored reports and data extracts to facilitate targeted campaign activity
- CRM Data management and system updates.
- Monthly report to be generated to monitor all activities and accuracy.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reviewing of leads to ensure effective follow-ups.
- Social Media Management.
- Competitor analysis to support and enhance marketing campaign activity and development.
- Ability to work with marketing and sales team to monitor, track and evaluate cycle of leads generated for development and implementation of nurture program as a result.
- Importing and exporting of data as required.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal teams and external customers.
- Support Marketing team at events and functions.
- Provide generic marketing support including advertising, (digital, print & radio), PR, copy writing, point-of sale, stock control of showroom merchandise etc…
- website monitoring.
- Ensure customer records are GDPR compliant.